I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Wednesday, January 05, 2005
Until today I'd be uncertain. Uncertain of my direction! Uncertain of the flow! Where should this world take me? Shall I fall on my knees and ask for his mercy? Should I stand and ask for his strength? Should I be still and be at his grandest? Or should I be fast and be in his glory? Should I stand without any fear? Should I be strong and bring many near? Should I follow my heart? If I be guided should I not follow? If I go astray should I not call for help? Or should I just be steadfast to what god's will might be? Should I open my eyes for what god wants me to see?

I guess only god knows. What he wants me to do this year. These are questions we all should be asking ourselves. Are we ready for the will that god has for us? Do we heed his call? Do we obey his command? Let us be strong and follow his lead. So we can help others become set free. As I have been through his grace.

Short and sweet as it may be I hope you listen and think to what I have said :)

May god guide you through your troubles and bless you many times over.

God Bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 8:07 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved