I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
I believe that obedience is success. God Said... You do right?

Well on that fact. I felt strongly that god wanted me to be more creative. In a way he has had me making what I called Stickers.. These stickers are free for anyone to use to declare things over themselves or others. To be a catalyst in their own right. These stickers can be added to your blog, your own site, Or whichever you see fit.. At this point and time, I have made 3 sets of 7 color variation's of "God #1 Dad", "God Loves Me" & "God Loves You". There are many more to come I can promise that. Got Ideas? Please leave a comment and share :) And maybe it will make it as one of the stickers... I have one sticker on this blog right now as well.. So get going :)

Feel Free to check out my little project @ The God Struck Sticker Project
Posted by Whitepyro @ 10:23 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved