I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Saturday, January 08, 2005
Have you ever heard life is like a window? I really like to think as life as a window. If one thing may go wrong that window will shatter and you will be on the floor in pieces. The window is shattered and broken. Thats how I am feeling today. I'm confused and basically somewhat depressed. I don't know why really, It happens a lot with me where I just get depressed for no reason. I think a lot of has to do with my girlfriend Barb. I'm confused on where its going. And why shes taking this relationship so serious. We've only been dating 1 month now. Its odd. I don't know If I'm afraid. I haven't been in a relationship in a long time. Maybe a month is a time where things get serious.. I don't know. I think I'm afraid of what might come of it. If I let it go and advance into something more so. Life confuses the hell out of me sometimes.

Sometimes I wish life were like a windshield window. If that shatters its not going to cut your face because of the safety measures that the manufactures do with the glass like laminating it so it dose not shatter in your face. Like makes you wish life was like that so you could get hit and bounce back and be normal again. I'm really afraid in where god wants me to go with Barb in this relationship. I don't know what I need or should do. Not saying stuff like sexually or anything like that. But more emotionally. I haven't been here really in ages. And like I've said 4000 times already I'm afraid. Have any of you felt like this before? I would love to hear your comments. I sure do need your support and your advice..

Hopefully I will get some advice some you guys.

God bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 8:05 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved