I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, April 09, 2009
As I continue to move forward I am continually amazed by God's power to Transform, Save & Restore myself and others to action. I'm currently listening to a song by Akon called Freedom. In which he says:
“Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom
Everything I have, everything I own
All my mistakes man you already know
I wanna be free, I wanna be free
Won't stop til' I find my
Freedom, Freedom, Freedom, Freedom”

Which I feel is where I am at now in my life. Asking god to bring more freedom from things in my life. Over the past 2-3 months god has continued to transform my life and my mindset at that. I am now free of my addiction to World Of Warcraft because god let it be so. Amen to that.. I have gone from a introverted loner to an extroverted people person. Mind you I was always a people person. But due to my addiction to "World Of Warcraft" I became someone not of myself. For me it was a revolving door. It was an escape from my problems, an escape from my depression. But I would get depressed because I was playing instead of being what I was made to be. I neglected my friends & family. Today I am a different person.

Last week we had 24/7 prayer for the week, It was GREAT!!! God showed me visions of his glory. It was as if I had my head on daddy's lap and he would just listen to me and talk to me. What a unique experience.. Something new.. I'm hungry Lord!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 9:39 PM  

1 Comments:
  • Blogger Paul said at 10:15 AM
    Good post... keep on "keeping" on...

    "...he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." [Philippians 1:6]
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved