I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, January 10, 2005
Its amazing. I had a really good day at church spent some time with my girlfriend Barb during service, then half the church went to Wendy's and I bought Barb and myself something to eat. I feels nice to have some money to be able to share just like yesterday with me and Sarah the one who had no money for lunch and I bought her a sub. I'm in tears right now. Just got off the phone with my dad. I told him about my past of being suicidal. Just like my mom he did not know. But I told him. He also said he was proud of me because I found god during all of it and thanked Paul (my roommate) for all the help he gave me. I don't think I would be here today if it were not for Paul and god. He also said hes proud of me for having a job and having a girlfriend as well. He also said he loved me... Words I have longed to hear. My relationship has been broken between my dad for so long my step mom ruined his and mine relationship. We actually got to talk though. I'm glad to hear he's also finally attending church now. This makes me really happy..... But its also amazing when I feel I have nothing but I am so blessed in many ways that I finally just realized... I have a roof over my head, I have a job and a girlfriend and god has given me all this.. But most of all hes building bridges back between me and my dad. I serve an amazing god that loves me so much and I am so undeserving of his love. I am just in so many tears I'm sorry. I just wanted to share this on how god is blessing me and my life.. I can't word anything better enough for how thankful I am..

Praise be to god..
Posted by Whitepyro @ 8:04 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved