I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Tuesday, March 13, 2007
What can I say...

I lost my job at the mall today.. It kinda sucks but its kind of a blessing in disguise too! As I have missed attending church on Sundays. But yet I feel a little bit discouraged. This will be my 3rd job that I've been laid off since I started working. My first job I got laid off in Feb. And the previous 2 jobs were both in March.. What is up with March and me loosing my job?? UGH!... I don't know what this means at all.. I put my heart into the job and did the best of my ability. But I'm not going to worry of things of the past.. I look forward to the future and what god has planned in my destiny of things. Things can only get better right?

Anyway... Sunday night after working at the mall I saw a meteor enter the earth's atmosphere it was really cool as it burnt up with a beautiful blueish hue. Its all over the news.. Its a unique experience to see I must say. They say a sighting of the such is extremely rare as it usually only happens over the oceans.. So that makes it a wonderful experience to see in my mind :).

So a new season is upon me. This season was so short at being a mall maintenance worker. Things are going to change for the better I think.. I'm proclaiming it as mine because the bible says that god wishes for us to prosper.. So IT HAS TO BE TRUE RIGHT!?!?!

If my mind thinks what I thinks it thinks is right then I feel that god told and allowed me to take the job at the mall to get caught up with rent,bills, etc now I'm up to date and were good. But I think I also had to learn something called "Availability", God spoke to me so much at that job. Why? Maybe because I was willing and able to listen? Hmmmm... I think that might be it.. Learning to pay attention :D

This also leaves me with more free time again.. Which is good I think.. I might be able to blog about what god has been teaching me while working at the mall.. That would be good don't you think? :) I sure do..

I don't know I just feel meh... What can I say LOL

Josh
Posted by Whitepyro @ 12:03 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Blogger Matt Vaandering said at 11:26 PM
    I admire your ability to trust fully in God. He will never fail you...but you already knew that
     
  • Blogger melanie said at 12:45 AM
    ...we saw the funky comet-thing too! Since God can make a chunk of moon material look so beautiful, imagine what Hes capable of doing with us...hmmm.;)
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved