I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, September 28, 2006
I'm at a point in my life that I can't go further in my walk with god without giving it all up. No not giving up on god, but giving up on the things that we call earthly treasures. As many months have gone by in my walk with god. I feel that god has asked from me for nothing but complete surrender and obedience.

I'm truly and honestly willing at this point. My life this past year has been one of the most difficult times in all my life. Heartache and pain is just the beginning of my now broken vase that I call my life. And you know what? That broken vase is my testimony. Because we are to be made new from day to day which would also mean that we must die to ourselves day in and day out.

That broken vase represents a life of old and now I am made new to be change even more. To be stretched for the will of god. A vase that tells the story of the loss of my father(dad), the loss of my job, the pain and turmoil I've held in for what seems like forever, just to name a few.

I am changed because god made it so. And I pray that my walk shall never end for I want to go from Glory to Glory. At this point in my life I am willing and able to see god's glory fall on my city, my country and my life. God is my provider and he will bring provision in regards to a job or even more. I give you thanks for these hardships god cause it shows you trust me and wish to help me to continue to grow! Because if you aren't going through any hard ships you should truly and honestly ask god why he doesn't trust you...
Posted by Whitepyro @ 4:34 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Blogger melanie said at 11:58 PM
    Josh you've said it; He IS taking you from glory to glory & pouring His strength into you, I see it when you share with myself & others;
    Your trust in God despite the tragedy of losing your dad & job, encourages the rest of us to stay close to Him & not lose hope..cause His love for us is unimaginable & He has promised great plans for us:)
    *blessings as you walk into your destiny*:)
     
  • Blogger Paul said at 1:09 PM
    Great reflection on your faith and where God is taking you... I'm proud of you!
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved