I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, October 29, 2006
Today is a day that I sit back and remember my father. A man lost, but yet saved by the grace of god. The pain that I have felt has since subsided but is a daily reminder to my every day life. Especially this past 2 weeks where I have preparing myself for the unknowing of what might happen. Will I be emotional? I don't know. But I will remember him on this day.



Kenneth (July 10, 1961 - October 29Th, 2005)
Suddenly at home on October 29Th, 2005 at the age of 44. Beloved husband of Elizabeth, loving father of Joshua and step-father of Larry and Bim. Son of Katherine and Cecil Emilson. He will be sadly missed by sisters and brothers: Yvonne Litke (Martin), Dianne Emilson, Dana Emilson (Jackie) and Charlene Filiatreault (Eric). Also survived by his mother in law Elisa Gadon and sisters and brothers in law Gemma and Roger Fortaleza, Erlinie, Josephine, Ginalyn and Jhonny. He will be missed by many nieces, nephews and great nieces. Predeceased by a nephew Dustyn (2000) and his father in law Eliseo Gadon. Kenneth will be sadly missed by his entire family and friends.

Here is a repost of the tribute video I made for my father:

Posted by Whitepyro @ 9:53 AM  

1 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 9:38 PM
    A very beautiful tribute to your father....I'm sure he would be proud of the son he raised.
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved