I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Saturday, March 17, 2007
Evangelism is the great commission that god has assigned to ALL Christians to share with fellow man. I personally have the evangelistic gifting so I find it quiet easy for me to share my faith. From what god has been saying to me and with the people I have talked to I continue to hear a lot of lies that they believe. Such as "The bible doesn't say I need to evangelize".

But that's not quiet true as Mark 16:15 says "He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation."

I feel like I might get classified as a Jesus Freak or a bible thumper or I feel ashamed to even try to share my faith. But do not fear man but god. Therefore the bible answers this with Romans 1:12 "I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes".

I'm unable to share my faith because..... I don't know the bible enough. I'm not confident enough.. But according to Philippians 4:13 "I can do everything through him who gives me strength".

I don't know how to show people that they DO NEED Christ or need forgiveness to ever see god the father. Galatians 3:24 "So the law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith".

We MUST surrender to our fears and become what we were meant to be. We need to humble ourselves to god's word and cement ourselves within his word. Consider... Just consider... What if?




Dose that make it real enough for you? It should!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 3:25 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved