I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Wednesday, March 21, 2007
I have been receiving very valid and intriguing words from god. Stuff that makes me think. Such as "Why is god talking to me so much now?". I'm the type of person who has a real genuine heart for the lost. And my giftings are more Evangelism than it would be prophetic but yet god is speaking to me in all these prophetic words. I don't know if its for me personally or if its for me to share. But I feel more to the part of me sharing because they are true revelations from god. To bring truth.

My Roots run deep. Not to steal But to give life

God began to show me a vision of a tree just as this, a large old Oak tree. And he began to tell me that this was a symbol of his strength. And that his roots ran deep within. Not to steal from us, as a tree usually drinks from the water to feed itself. But to give life to his children. To feed us in essence with his holy spirit. This vision/revelation happened on a Sunday about 2 weeks ago! To be exact (03/10/2007).




On the following Sunday god spoke to me during worship where he said to me (or maybe everyone else) that he was going to replace the fabric of who we are. The vision showed like a piece of linen cloth in a microscopic form where you could see it at its thread like form and a needle replacing each thread to conform more to god's will. I believe this could be an act of obedience for god changing us. hmm.. (03/17/2007)

Then on this Tuesday (03/20/2007) god showed me another Oak tree where he said "I am going to stir things up. And all the leafs that had fallen began to fly off the ground and start whisking around the tree. I feel Paul knew this to as he started singing a song asking god to stir things up.. I was like wow... That's unique...

And then today I was in the bathroom and god reminded me of a vision I had over 1 year ago and it was as beautiful as anything I had ever seen before. I seen children all around me laughing and the light was so bright and colours were so sharp and the words were "But a moment". Could this be a small glimpse of what heaven holds? I don't know nor do I want to speculate that it is or not.. But just maybe?. hmmm..

On a side note:

Posted by Whitepyro @ 10:14 PM  

1 Comments:
  • Blogger The Bean Bag Chair said at 1:16 PM
    Glad to see God moving in your life friend. Keep pressing in closer and being transparent with the blessings He is pouring thru you in visions...
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved