I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I am currently Reading "Battlefield of the mind" by Joyce Maye rs. I figured it would be cool to share my reflections...

Chapter #1

I am very much like John in many respects. Especially having a passive attitude.

1st Corinthians 10:13 speaks to me in many ways..

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."

I understand that we fight not the physical battles but the ones of the mind and that even so Satan has placed many strongholds in my life since I was very young.

God has anointed me to preach the good news. I am his workmanship.

Even though I don't have all the answers I know that god is for me & not against me.. :)
Posted by Whitepyro @ 4:08 PM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved