I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, January 13, 2005
This is a story of a boy, a boy that turned into a man and became who he is today! Through all of the trials and tribulations that was put in his path he still stands strong!

Name: Josh
Nickname(s): Whitepyro & Evildobbi
Born to Parents: Bev & Ken
Date Of Birth: July 20th 1983 (07/20/1983)
Home Town: St. Catharines, ONT
Current Residence: Brantford, ONT
Current Occupation: Telephone Sales Rep
Religion: Christian
Hobbies: Computer Gaming, writing poetry, Spending time with my girlfriend, Listening to music, Coding, Mixing Trance Music!
Favourite Music: Demon Hunter, Hawk Nelson, Jeremy Camp, Thousand Foot Krutch, KJ52, Switchfoot, Falling up, Kutless, DJ Tiesto, along with mostly any other trance music..
Favourite Music Types: Trance, Punk, Rock!
Favour Food: Pizza, Chinese, pasta, Mac and cheese.
Favourite Colour: Blue
Dream Vacation: England, Australia or New Zealand
Things I could do without: Squash, Turnip, Rude People!
Good Books: "The Outsides","That was then this is now","Harry Potter Series"

If theirs anything I missed just ask and I will add it :P
Posted by Whitepyro @ 8:00 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved