I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Tonight was pretty cool! I went to Revolution which is a young adults group at my church. And one of the worship leaders was speaking to us about destiny and such. And I would have to say it spoke to me because I don't have dreams anymore. Life is just bleh to me at this point. I'm going to be 23 next month (July 20Th to be exact). And really I don't see anything that is to look forward to. Other then my Desires of what I want to do and such. But those things seem so far off.

Like I helped for the first time in the church in respect to ministry for Operation God which is a children's ministry on Saturday. This Saturday is the last one till September. But were having a party. But my deepest desire is to be in ministry and grow and help others grow. And the other thing I REALLY want to do right now as well is a school that the church is doing. But I can't afford to do it unless I get O.S.A.P.. And if you attend this school you won't be able to work due to the long hours of the courses. 8hrs a day from my understanding. Plus my Pastor said no working LOL! I guess there would be lots of homework or something.. But if some miracle happened and I was able to attend there would still be the means of surviving the next 9 months without a job! So its a catch 22. :|. But I don't know anymore, everything seems so hard these days. I'm still out of work too! But here's what I've been thinking as of late. Me being out of work the last 3 months or so. Is this preparation for something new and bigger? I know I'm learning lots and such. But is it possible I might be able to attend this school by some miracle? Is this where things are leading? Or maybe me helping at the Summer camp at the church as well! I really hope to do that most of all! My desires burn like fire. They are hard to contain the joy I get from it. And I felt that joy for the first time on Saturday. I mean its feels amazing to help! It leaves you feeling of something of worth. Like you did something worth while. And there's nothing better then that I'd have to say.

Well I better run.. God bless

Josh
Posted by Whitepyro @ 2:30 AM  

8 Comments:
  • Blogger Nanette Richards said at 11:15 AM
    hey! my bday is July 20th too! :) Happy early bday to you Josh... I started my 30 day count down already, have you? Take care
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 12:00 PM
    Just keep doin' what God is calling you to do, and you'll never go wrong! It's been so much fun watching you grow Josh!

    ...and don't forget - my b-day is coming up too! ;-)
     
  • Blogger Dave Carrol said at 2:36 PM
    Mine too.... well maybe not yet... but I hear Andrea is turning 31! Wow,,, how about that!
     
  • Blogger Whitepyro said at 4:24 PM
    31!?!?!?!?!?! HOLY SHES GETTING OLD! *JOKES*
     
  • Blogger melanie said at 6:10 PM
    hey--old? Laugh it off, Andrea--I've got 6 mos. on you & age comes down to a state of mind anyway; in that sense, im actually 20! (no its not intelligence- related)
    but, yeah--sounds like you're on the right track with your "quest for Gods direction"; I was in your shoes (& still am) about six yrs. ago & when I started getting serious about finding His will in my life/ministry (like you are), he showed me the way & everything fell into place. keep seekin & you "brother", will find=)
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 12:40 AM
    Hey now - since when did this become all about MY age?!?! As I recall *quite frequently*, Big Ear's got a BIG one this year...and I'm NOT referring to his ear!
    :-P
     
  • Blogger Whitepyro said at 12:41 AM
    Age is a big factor upon you my dear friend! :D
     
  • Blogger Dave Carrol said at 9:10 AM
    But 31... seriously??? Wow
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved