I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, June 11, 2006
You know I would not really expect to have growth in a bad season normally. But things have been growing inside me tremendously the last 3 months that I have been without a job. I believe god is preparing me for something bigger and better. Who knows what that might actually be though. God has been teaching me such things about money, my time, obedience, even birthing more love inside me for others.

Last Sunday Nicky who happens to be our Children's pastor at my church Freedom house announced that we were going to be doing another year of "Super summer spy Camp". The camp is for 1 week and the cost is $30 for anyone who wishes to attend. Now mind you $30.00 is nothing for a week. But she was asking for volunteers. I then preceded to pray about it then told her I would really be interested in helping. Now I hope I'm still not out of a job in August. But if I am I know for sure I will be helping. And if I do get a job all the better. But I also hope to still be able to help still. As I think of my past I see mentoring from my close friend Paul. The changes I've gone through from him mentoring me is astounding. Now that I've grown a lot I also want to instill growth in others. Even if they're kids in elementary school or so. That's fine. Remember there is no Children's holy spirit god works in the same way he dose with adults. And to see children be able to walk in destiny at such a tender age blows my mind. I WANT TO BE APART OF THAT. I've told my pastor(s) that my only regret in life was not allowing people to mentor me earlier into the body of Christ. Where I could have been would have been mind blow I think. But I believe there's always a timing thing and the time I accepted and proceeded is the time that was set.

So yeah I'm still broke. But you know what? I'm more happy then anything. Its taken these 3 months to learn that god deserves praise through ALL THINGS. Paul tried to tell me this before, But it never quiet stuck or felt to difficult to do. Well I'm happy to say I do my very best that I can these days in worship even though I have a lot of difficulty's in my life as of late. But hey all is good. I'm still here :).

As well our church is starting a school too! Which I would die to attend. Its for 9 months. But if I did do something like that I would not be able to work at all! That would mean I probably have to find someone to live with.. Or for something to take me in possibly. I have no idea how I would be able to do that. But its still a desire I want to do to grow in the body of Christ more!

In the end of all my rambles I just want more growth and more of god that is my desire to learn however possible I can. Even if it means that I do need to loose my job to learn these things. God uses bad things to turn into good. And I'm not worried where hes going to take me next.

But I do ask one thing please pray that I find a job soon or find a way to stay afloat to stay in the City of god.. Brantford..

God bless

Josh
Posted by Whitepyro @ 10:33 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved