I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, April 16, 2006
Well I really know I'm a slacker been busy. Lots of stuff to talk about.

First of all I lost my job. Been off maybe 3 weeks. Still trying to get my Record of employment (ROE) from my old job. Still haven't found a new job yet. God has been treating me good otherwise. Keeps me fed. But again that's almost to nill of my food left. I'm some what worried. I feel this is a test to trust god more. I hope I'm up for this challenge. It sure is tough will all these bills coming in and not being able to pay them. Being worried about loosing my apartment. And as it being Easter I miss my dad. Went to his plot today. It was good left a card and so did my aunt and we left flowers. Where he's at it was also vandalized recently before I came a lot of damage. But my dads plot was not touched thank god for that. I've been extremely stressed over these situations though. And I know I shouldn't and just let god handle it. Which I have tried and I am still holding my trust in him to take care of my problems. But of course I have to help myself too! Beth has been on my mind a lot to (my step mom) about all the stuff shes done since my dad has passed. A lot of things that seem suspicious. But I will not judge for it is not my place to do so. I will defiantly let god handle that matter in his own way.

I watched "The Passion of the Christ" tonight. I seen it months ago with my ex-roommate Paul. But I felt I needed to see it again and man it's like a hot coal burning my skin. It still bites like nails. It makes me think of just saying thank you over and over. I mean he took our punishment. How can this world be so blind to not see his love. I mean my gosh what more can one do but to give his life for a loved one or a friend. It makes me cry.

I'm also really afraid to leave Brantford. I honestly do not want to leave. God says stay and if he wants that then I will stay. Its embedded deep into my heart that I NEED to stay in Brantford. I have such a appreciate for my friends I have. But also the down fall is my family is here in St. Catharines. I don't wish to neglect my family. But I will follow what gods will is for me no matter what that means.

Also another thought in my head is a word from Leeann (someone from my church). She had a word for me about 3 weeks ago a day before I got put on suspension. Well actually they pulled me off and made me buddy jack from wed-Fri and then suspended my employment until Monday when they had word of my employment status. Well that never happened and finally got word of it on Wednesday.. But... The Tuesday before I got pulled off from my employment duties. Leeann gave me a word from god that said to paraphrase.

Trust in me,

Don't look for others approval for I approve of you.

God knows all. So I will trust in him to the best of my ability that I can trust. I know god will let things work out in his timing.

So now I wait to hear about my life in Brantford. I ask for your prayers because me being out of a job and no incoming coming in. My food is basically gone and the money I do have left is for my rent for next month. Please pray that I will find a job, find a way to get food for me to eat. And that god will allow me to stay in Brantford (The city of God)..

I hope all is well for all and may god bless your life.
Posted by Whitepyro @ 5:22 AM  

5 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:34 AM
    I watch "The Passion of the Christ" tonight too - and I thought about the time we watched it together and sat in silence for about 30 minutes after it ended. "Amazing love, how can it be, that thou, my God, would die for me." See you soon...
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:34 AM
    Your mom and I are in you corner and want to help you get through this point in your life. You are right to trust in god but in the same breath you must do whatever you can to help yourself as well because, ultimately in the end we are all responsible for our actions and sometimes lack thereof. We are very proud of the man in which you have become!
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:35 AM
    "For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. I will be found by you," (Jeremiah 29:11-14)

    Keep trusting Him...He won't let you down :-)
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:35 AM
    Reminder: when you get home, do as many practical things as necessary:

    1. Go to RMH - demand an ROE 2. If RMH won't give you one, go to HRDC (above the post office) and tell them that your employer is holding back your ROE 3. Email Dave and / or the people in your small group at church and make them aware of the food and money situation (but I would suggest that you quit smoking too, so you aren't spending the little cash that you have on smokes) 4. Apply to every job that you THINK you may be eligible for (that is not less than $9 an hour) 5. Don't WORRY - there is no use in that - just take it one day at a time
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:36 AM
    hey there.

    been ages. sorry about the job. been there, not funny. but persevere. it'll all work out in the end.

    i want to say 'keep the faith' but that may sound very hollow coming from me. i really do admire your faith. it's what makes you so grounded.

    so i'll say ((hugs)), you always have a shoulder you can lean on:)
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved