I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, June 15, 2006
You know what I get told a lot? I can't keep on 1 subject for to long. I think this will be another one of those things (DAVE,PAUL!) Yes I know I do. But oh well! :)

So I joined this photo club my buddy Paul is running. Its pretty cool and fun! The thing I'm starting to realize is that my 1.3mp camera is crappy! The pictures Sam,Paul,Fred, among other members of the flicker photo club have awesome pictures. I'm coming to realized I could really use a better camera :|. Maybe god will allow me to get one for my birthday which mind you is July 20Th. And its coming close to that pretty soon that's for sure :).

I've also come to realize I hate 1 thing about blogspot!!! I can't change dates of posts... I wanna bring over my blog info from my blog-city and back date them.. But I can't so that kinda sucks....

I also got some information regarding my dad's death. The toxicology report came back that he was poisoned. But they did not say by what. They also said they will be making an arrest soon and that they have finger prints at the scene. This coming almost 9 months later. And now they are going to be sending some more evidence to the USA for another 2 month wait. I don't know what they sent. But I will let god handle these things. I got to say the news kinda shook me up. Because its an on going thing I keep getting reminded of the severity of my dads death. I called my buddy Paul and talked for over an hour about what I was told, it helped a little. So I guess I will have to wait more time for another set of results :|.

I guess that's all for now or I will have like 50 different things in this post.

Till next time!

Josh
Posted by Whitepyro @ 5:22 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Blogger Dave Carrol said at 6:42 AM
    Good man. Justice is a toughy, because as much as we'd like it all time... that's just us thinking through our own perspective. Justice was brought (in it's perfect form) through Jesus reserection. Your Dad already has justice... in Christ. You already have justice... in Christ. Your family already has justice... in Christ. Nothing can hurt us. We are INDESTRUCTABLE!... in Christ.

    Love ya Josh... you're doing great
     
  • Blogger Paul said at 11:58 PM
    BTW - you CAN change the date on your post... before you "Publish" your "New Post" just click on "Post and Comment Options" (which is right above the "Save as Draft" link) and you can back date your post!
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved