I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, July 10, 2006


A day of reflection is the day for me. Today is my dad's birthday. He would have been 45 today if things hadn't unfolded the way they had. Today is a day that I sit back and reflect on a man who taught me to be a man, how to shave, how to drive, among many other things. As my father has now departed we still remember. As many of you don't know my father was murdered Oct 29Th 2005. As a tribute I got myself a tattoo in remembrance of him. Today I remember a man who taught me many things. Today is a day to remember my dad!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 1:36 AM  

6 Comments:
  • Blogger Rio said at 7:39 AM
    I'm terribly sorry to read about your dad, but your valiant courage in spite of all things should be an example to us all. Happy Birthday to your father- no doubt he's mighty proud of you.

    A brother in Christ,
    Rio
     
  • Blogger Dave Carrol said at 9:11 AM
    That's a cool picture man.
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 1:16 PM
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad, too. My husband passed away in 2002, and I got a tattoo in his honour that same year, on what would have been his 36th Bday.
    Peace and light~
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 2:51 PM
    I am sure he is proud of you - that is a great picture.
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 8:17 PM
    Wow. Sorry about your loss.

    You seem strong.

    Also, you'll have to post a picture of that tattoo.
     
  • Blogger Whitepyro said at 10:01 PM
    I am strong only because god has given me the strength. He is my keeper and my provider. :) Do you know Jesus as your lord and saviour?
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved