I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Tuesday, July 07, 2009
Chapter #2

Romans 8:5 Speaks to me today..

"Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires."

"You can not have a positive life and a negative mind" Wow does that make sense..

God spoke more to me about having a negative outlook and how it has hindered me tremendously..

Mathew 12:33-37

"Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. 35The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Speaks of the fruit that I have and haven't be doing. There is so much bad things I have said and thought.. I'm starting to feel better and better about my outlook on life.. Its very encouraging to me :)

God is my vital sign.. Its like a heart/pulse or the air in my lungs. I need to spend more time with god and more in the word and prayer.

No new Revelation today.. But I spent about 30 minutes with god in prayer and declaration.. God is good..
Posted by Whitepyro @ 4:16 PM  

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved