I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, July 28, 2005
Well, just a quick update...

I still haven't found a place for August 1st. Its really depressing, nothing seems to be going my way for apartment wise....

Atleast my mom and step dad are coming to see me and help me out. I don't know what to think or do anymore. Its like fighting a loosing battle it feels. I hope this is in gods timing.. That I didn't miss my apartment I was suppost to get :|.

I don't have much time on the computer anymore, reason being why I haven't been blogging. I'm not allowed to be on to long so. Probably when I find my place and have my computer again things will change.

I hope god is treating you well.

God bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:03 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved