I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Wednesday, March 23, 2005
WOW! Well my roommate Paul is now home. I'm on the laptop. He took it with him. HeHeHe. Sorry I haven't been able to blog to much. Work took the computers away from the lunch room. So we can't use them for now :|. Some people have been abusing them from what I'm told. Thus why they were taken away. And the library blocks any blogs. Which is kinda suckage :(. But hey my life has been a little better I suppose. First night hes been home and I have a PC to work with. But thats not going to last long hes leaving again tomorrow (Wednesday) hes going to see his sister in IL or IN something along those lines for a week. Then he will be back for 2 days and leaving for Ottawa.... :| Hopefully he will park is butt soon cause man its running far. I do have some bad news though. Me and Barb are no more. But hey it was mutual we have gone our separate ways. Its not the right timing for this type of thing I suppose. I've turned into a semi-work-a-holic. Which is good cause I just got a $750.00 check for 2 weeks. (Thats a lot for me :]). But hey Its all gone and I'm broke again.. I need food now. Where did all my money go. Shit I don't even know :|. But yeah it was mutual. And I need to find out how to get some money to get some food. UGH! And I still need 50$ for a bus pass :|. But Paul did give me some good stuff. I got a Stellar Kart wrist band, Stellar Kart CD, His backstage pass that oddly enough says "Vanilla Ice"? Don't ask.... I also got Kutless, Barlow girls Cd's as well and all 3 signed by the gang. So that makes me happy. I got some Merchandise hehe. I did my laundry today too! I talked to my Dad today. He finally got my T4 from Frame craft my old job. Took them long enough. Maybe I can file my taxes soon. That will be nice. Hopefully I get some money back. I would really like that. Thats for sure :). I need to pay BILLS! I hope no one has forgot me over these past 5 weeks. I've missed you all! I've gotten sick, fought some depression, did major ass over time. And lost my faith. But regained it again. Lots of fun. Lots of Trials and Tribulations. Lots of insight. As you seen from my earlier post. I had a nice verse. I liked that though :)..

I haven't heard from my mom lately though. She needs to give me a call! (DID YOU HEAR THAT MOM GIVE ME A CALL!!!!!) :) Yes she reads this so yeah.. Did I mention the belt my mom got me broke? As well as the zipper on the new coat she gave me :|! UGH! So now i got my pants down past my butt half the time. (JUST KIDDING) but it surely feels that way. Oh yeah at work today. The fire alarm went off (AGAIN!). Its the 3rd time in the past 2 months. They doing construction below us and first time it was the dust, 2nd time it was that they hit a pipe and the sprinklers went off. This time it smelt like burnt plastic. I suppose we will find out tomorrow if there was actually a fire this time around (I serious doubt it though). Did I mention my work is inside a old mall?? We took over the old Eaton's building I'm told.

OK I really need to shut up cause I could write a damn book! I hope everyone is well and I have not been forgotten. God bless. Be well. Be Merry. And be with god!

God bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:20 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved