I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, March 27, 2005
Well I'm over at a friends today. Been playing some PC games. Help him move his tread mill as well. Life has been pretty good lately. Me and Barb broke up though. But its OK. Life will go on.. I'm really have been getting into History as of late. Its really interesting to me at this point in time in my life. Paul came back and gave me lots of merchandise. Good stuff too! :) But hes gone again. He won't be back till Wednesday. And then he might be leaving again to go to Ottawa. But oh well. As well life will continue to go on... I went to see a play at this church near my work. It was for easter called "The day before tomorrow" It was on the biblical story of Phobos and Lucius the 2 thief's that were crucified with Christ. It was a really good play too! I'm hoping to have some spare money this Friday on my check. I need some money to pay some bills. Well gotta run

Josh
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:20 AM  

1 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:22 AM
    Sorry to hear about your relationship breakup.

    Our Easter at church was pretty nice. I just wish that all those people would come on a regular basis!
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved