I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Friday, May 06, 2005
Well this week has been pretty good. I'm so confused. I don't know what to do with Barb. I'm not sure if I should try and re-establish a relationship with her. Or just let it be. People talk bad about her at work too. Which I don't like. I'm not going to go into details on what about. But I was thinking, Maybe she is the one for me and its worth trying to get the relationship back on track. And its just Satan's way on trying to get me not to follow through. But then I think shes so hard headed at times. Its her way or no way. And that bugs me too! So I'm in a Catch 22 right now and I really don't know what to do on that matter.

I was on the bus tonight. And I had god speak to me. He said "A Man who has nothing, But gives, Is a man who is blessed". At this time when he said it a man had no money for the bus. So I paid my last 2 dollars so he had a ride home. I know its only $2. But I understand that concept. I'm utterly in the Negative in my bank account and that was my last money. But hey it was for something good and I think god wanted me to help this man. So I did.

I also have been having good stuff happen at church. I've lost it 2 weeks in a row where god has touched me. Its really ironic for me. I've taken so many leaps of Faith in this past month. I've tithed faithfully and also donated extra. Maybe a little to much though as I'm dead broke now. But I feel good because I have sowed seed into a ministry that I support 100%. And that makes me happy.

I'm still growing my hair. My bangs are past my nose now. UGH! I need to get it layered and trimmed. Hopefully next Friday when I get paid I can get it at least trimmed. And hopefully I can save some money this time around too!

Well I should probably go! God bless everyone! Be Safe!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:12 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved