I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, July 11, 2005
Well its so hard to get on and to blog much lately... Hopefully this will spiff up soon. As my mom is going to be sending me my computer! :). And I am also moving out at the end of the month. So far I'm more important then birds, and I got people helping me with the things I need to get started.. Couches, bed, tables, etc. No desk yet for my PC :|. But hey that's not something I NEED right now right? I'm sure the floor will suit me just fine?. I've been a little depressed lately, But it doesn't last very long anymore as god takes hold of the bondage of it and releases it from me.

I've had a really good last 2 days with god. Saturday I went to a thing for Youth 16-30. It was pretty good had a lot of music and a speaker at the end. Then more worship where I went down like a rock during for like 20 minutes. God was releasing a lot of stuff in me that needed to be dealt with I suppose. It was all good though. Plus I'm gonna be 22 in 10 days :). Today is my dad's birthday though. I wasn't able to get home to see him though unfortunately. But I'm really looking forward to my birthday on July 20Th :) It will be nice and fun! I think. Probably nothing big will happen as I work that day any how. I also got new hours. Instead of 2-9pm I will be working 10:30am-7pm. More hours, more money, more blessings :).

I'm still looking for an apartment, Possible god will give me a roommate. Who knows. I hope I can find a christian roommate though.

Well I got to run for now!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:06 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved