I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, August 28, 2005
Gosh dose time fly. I've been meaning to write here for a few days. Well whenever I moved into my new apartment :)

I like living on my own its been really good. God has allowed me to have this place so all praise must go to him. Unfortunately I am still in the book of Genesis, I've gotten to tired to read some nights. But I'm eating away at it. Man it feels good to understand what I'm reading, one being thanks to my Ex-Roommate Paul who got me an awesome bible and second being god having me be able to understand his word. I've prayed that I would be able to understand it. Its great to be reading it, it makes me feel all good inside :D

Now that I have my computer back I am official The "Gamer Guy" again. After so long being gone I'm now playing Quake 3 again. I even joined a clan (Like a hockey team for gaming). Haven't played in any Matches (Games) yet for it but I'm having fun doing it again. I'm not to bad after a year of rust though.

I've also started coding again. I'm coding called Clan Infinity Redux. Its a clan based management system. I originally wrote 1.0 in CGI and am now converting what was done of 2.0 to PHP. Its a lot of work I must say, I have over 400 template files to edit and make them full CSS. Along with converting all the Perl code to PHP. Regexps are seeming a bit difficult with my rust at coding too! But I've had my few bugs pop up so far. But I've crushed them either way, It was very slow finding them bugs :|. LOL. But believe me there is a lot of work to be done before its finished I had spent almost 2 years writing 2.0 on and off. But I expect probably around 3-5 months it will be complete. Maybe sooner if I go hard at it. It all depends I suppose. Not only will I be doing clan infinity Redux, I have around 7 other programs on paper written out on how they are to done. I know most of this will be french or maybe Spanish to you :). But it is who I am.

Let alone I'm doing Clan Infinity Redux for charity. I will find a nice charity to donate any of the donations it receives. Because its the right thing to do and god wants me to do it. As it says in the bible to hold your money loosely and it will open the gates of heaven. I would really like that. God is an amazing person. The bible has opened my eyes to this even more as I've been reading. My friend Landon has been helping me some some things though. Some is still a little confusing. Hes a smart person. I'm glad god made him come into my life, hes a great inspiration.

I would also like to thank my mom for coming from Seattle, WA to here in Brantford, ONT. They drove here to fill this apartment up. It was so great to see them. I miss them already being gone. So mom and dad thank you so much :) You don't know how much I can say thank you for what you've done for me. I Love you :)

Well I better run for now. May god bless you in many ways.
Posted by Whitepyro @ 5:55 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:56 AM
    Well Josh we loved seeing you too. We wanted to help you. That is what parents are for. We know that it was hard for you not to have your computer but we new it was the only thing we could do to get you on the right track. Now that you have it please remember that the computer is not your life. That there is a big world out there to live and discover. That is what your dad and i wanted you to learn. We are so very proud of you. We know you were very mad at us and so were some people on here because we held your computer but in the end we still feel it was the best thing to do. Look at you now. You have become new person in everyones eyes including GODS eyes. You work full time have a great job, your own apartment you can call your own, and above all it all belongs to Josh. No one else. You have come a long way Josh you keep up the good work. We love you very much. here is something to laugh about guess what the gas cost. lol. $2,000. tv made it all the way fine. We miss you very much. Talk soon. love u.
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:57 AM
    (How the heck does this comment thing work on here?!) Okay... anyhow, it's your ex-roomie. It's cool that your mom and James came out from Seattle - and I'm glad you thanked them in your blog. They sure deserve it - they went above and beyond the call of duty and you're so blessed to have them in your life. Listen to your mom's advice and make sure to experience all that life has to offer - which means, sometimes, you may have to "step away" from your computer to hang out with friends, etc. Congrats on your new place and how far you have come! I am proud of you!
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved