I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Friday, November 11, 2005
Today I went back to work. It was a little hard but I managed to do the whole day at work. My work has been as supportive as possible and that gives me peace and happiness. I just hope I can get the 19TH off so I can go back to St. Catharines to get a family photo done with my family. I really want to go.

As I was doing dishes a came to my senses on some things, I feel I need to express myself so here it goes.

I am truly blessed to have amazing friends and family who were there in my hardest and darkest of times. Especially one of my best friends (my Ex-roommate) Paul. He sang at my fathers funeral, this touches me deeply that he sang. It was also a blessing to have him there as well as my pastor Brian his wife (Sharlyss), Andrea and Dave who managed to come to the viewing. I am thankful for my friends. Plus my mom flew down to be at my dads funeral to pay last respects which also makes me happy. Also I am blessed for my family who I once thought was astranged and didn't care about me. But the matter is it was the other way around. They want me to move back to St. Catharines, but to be honest I would be gone if it wasn't for my amazing church, I love my church. I am honoured to have these amazing people in my life. And I'm sure I've forgot lots of people. But you know who you are.

I love you all so much.

God Bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 5:47 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:48 AM
    First of all, my condolences on the loss of your beloved father! How tragic! I hope that justice will be served after what happened!

    After reading your last few entries, I think that you held up well considering the situation. I can't imagine how I'd feel if I were in your shoes, and I'm considerably older than you.

    I'm thankful that your family and friends were there for you when you needed them, and that God comforted you and carried you in His arms.

    Take care!
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 5:48 AM
    Hey... thanks for the kind words. I have said this to you many times, but I can see such growth in your life and I'm proud of you. I know this situation has been difficult, but I can already see how God has turned some if it into "good" - you've been reconciled with your family, and that is amazing. One step at a time... let God be your strength and keep your eyes on Him.

    Bless you!
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved