I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, January 17, 2005
Well I had my day off today. It was pretty good :). I got to sleep in some today which was nice I got up at 7:20 am on Sat and then didn't hit the bed till 1am so I at least got to sleep in till 12:30 which was nice. I then proceeded over to Barbs (my girlfriends) apartment. We talked for a little bit and then watched "Matrix Revolution" thats the 2nd one i think. Anyway if thats wrong we seen Matrix 2 and not the final one. I left at 4pm and came home and watched most of "I Robot" it wasn't to bad at all. I thought it was going to be really retarded. But in fact it was actually something worth watching so that made me happy at least.... Like I said I got to watch most of it. I then proceeded to church for of course the regular Sunday service. The service was AWESOME! And it was so funny to cause I went outside with Barb when "WE THOUGHT" the service was over and we went back in. And this song they were playing was like HOLY COW! The whole church was moving the song was kicking butt. I mean it was really good and I'm thinking to myself man I gotta get this song whoever sings it. Now at the end of the service I asked what song it was. Now the funny thing was it was something they made up as they went along. I mean these guitar rifts were flipping and the piano was kicking and the drums were HOLY COW! I dunno what happened today but the band just kicked my butt (my roommates the piano player). So its really cool that we were all dancing to this awesome song and it was all god inspired as you go along. Totally cool stuff.. I'm also working on my sermon right now as well hopefully I can put it up Monday or Tuesday or maybe late tonight but I highly doubt that happening... The hits have been great I have over 3000+ visitors come to my site and that is kick ass to me. It makes me feel good that I can get an audience for my rants/raves and my godly stuff I TRY to write :)

Well I hope all is good with you guys and god willing your all healthy :)

God bless!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 7:58 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved