I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Well since my roommate is on his trip, I've been alittle busy. I did 11 hrs on sat for work 3hrs extra. I'm trying to do alot more hours for the extra mighty Dollar! :). So far so good and i'm set for 42hrs for this week compair to 34 hrs I usually do. Even worked tuesday on my day off. So hopefully all will be good on next check. I'm broke right now though so that sucks lol. My roommate also has a blog up on his trip with "Kutless","Barlow Girl","Stellar Kart". He got me all 3 cds and got them signed. You can check his blog out at peej0e.blogspot.com take a look at all the pictures hes taken and all. But otherwise I'm doing good. Alittle depressed and debating my own faith. But I'm sure things will look up soon..... Hopefully :|.. I really miss having the time to blog. But more things come more important at this point in time unfortunatly. Can't wait till the laptop is back though.... Although Paul is taking it out of my room so... Oh well..

Anyway I'm on my lunch break and need to go eat.

Hope to hear from you guys soon
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:25 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved