I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Friday, March 11, 2005
Well times have been quiet busy lately. Haven't had to much time to blog lately. Busy with work and all. Did 50 hrs last week almost did 50 hrs this week. Hopefully I will have a nice check. But I haven't been seeing much of my girlfriend Barb the last few weeks which totally sucks. But hopefully that will end soon and we will be able to spend some time together. I got sick last Sunday too. That sucked hardcore. I've been thinking a lot to stuff blog worthy but I never get a chance to write it down which also sucks :|. I had a dream last week as well. It gave me a really nice verse it was:

2 Timothy 1:14 (Amplified Bible)

14Guard and keep [with the greatest care] the precious and excellently adapted [Truth] which has been entrusted [to you], by the [help of the] Holy Spirit Who makes His home in us.

I think its a really good message one that we all should listen to and understand. Paul is still on the road and supposed to come home soon. Doing fine without a computer though, so thats good. Just keep getting movies from the library and studying up on coding again. I want to get back into coding again. I have had a project thats gone a yr and a half that I would like to finish. There's a lot of things I want to do as well. My license is going to run out too! :(. So its gonna expire and I can't stop it. So I need to make some arrangements to try and get it renewed. I don't know what happens if it expires.. I wonder if I will have to start over who knows. But time will surely tell.. Anyway time to get my butt to work..

God bless
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:23 AM  

2 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:24 AM
    Having no free time is hard, but I'm glad that you're making money!
     
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 6:24 AM
    HI There

    I finally got to read your blogs. Thanks for the invitation to read. I might consider doing some writing myself. I have lots of deep thoughs and would love comment and feedback on them. Thanks for the inspiration

    Raquel
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved