I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, November 07, 2005
I really can't describe the pain I feel. I miss my dad so much, it hurts so much. I feel lost without a paddle to row my boat to shore. I got to pick out my dad's casket to faith during this time. To not being able to stand and collapsing before the funeral and closing my dads casket to cry more. Like i said on my previous post I spoke to yet cry after that as well. I don't understand why this had to happen. Lord bring my dad back. Bring the judgement of this world so I can be with my dad. The pain is so hard father god.
Posted by Whitepyro @ 5:49 AM  

1 Comments:
  • Anonymous Anonymous said at 8:00 PM
    Josh somethings happen for a reason but others must take time to heal... I will be here for you :D Your Sister
     

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved