I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Monday, April 19, 2010
People are ignorant to gods love. Why is this? Well it all comes to upbringing or so I like to believe.. For me as I child I understood blank words such as God loves you.. Love isn't realized until we get revelation on it. For example.. A loveless home where love is rarely used or used loosely. My realization of gods love was from a friend who was the real manifestation of gods love through man.

You also have to realize that ever since we were born the devil has set his plans against us. He has plans to set us in bondage at such a young age.. Lies such as god doesn't exist. God hates you.. Anything he can to take you away further from god.. Satan is ah master of lies according to John 8:44.

But I believe people refuse gods love due to the fact that they don't want to give up control of their lives. Or they've been hurt by "Christians". But as I've learned now "There is no offense in Christ".

Where love is devoid love is hallow words.. Theirs many things that can make people not want to accept gods love.. Its sad but it is US! Who need to be the example for others..

One good lie Satan loves to tell is "if I live a good life I will go to heaven.." Oh the deception.. So we need to "Get Free, Live Free, and most of all Free Others". Bring truth to the lies and break the strong holds satan has made inside many people..

Just my 2 cents.. :)

What do you think?

Labels:

Posted by Whitepyro @ 12:02 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved