I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, January 20, 2005
You know I've watched 2 war movies in the past week or so. I've watched "Schindler's List" and today I watched "The Pianist" both movies portrayed the Holocaust in one form or another. And it really amazes me how people can be so cruel. It really disturbs me that this happened in our history. Its a shamelessness act of cruelty. One that I hope would never be repeated again for that fact. My words just can't describe my disgust of these events. But I think the good parts of those movies would have to be people trying to help the Jews by helping them hide or just by helping them stay alive. Now thats some selflessness stuff right there.

Well were now in 2005. What a good start it has been indeed..... I had Barb over for new years. We watched "Simon Birch" on the TV and then we watched the count down for Toronto. It wasn't to bad of a countdown the fireworks sucked hardcore though. But me and Barb had some fun trying to get to know each other more. We talked a lot about a few things. She left about 1:20 am. Had our first kiss last night to, we've only been dating for about 3 weeks. And I just want to take things slow so...... I also got off early from work to get off when Barb got off. So that means Monday I'm working a 11 hr shift *HORROR* so yeah 12pm-11pm :|. Sad isn't it... But oh well what can you do... hehe

I'm looking forward to my next check for working Christmas and such. Hopefully its a really good pay. So I can save a little money maybe, or just put some money down on my debts, to at least get caught up.

Hopefully all of you had a safe New Year. And may it start the right way without all the strife. I also would like to ask you all to pray for the people who have died over seas from the tsunami. It truly is very saddening to me and hopefully god has them in his hands....
Posted by Whitepyro @ 8:07 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved