I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Friday, February 11, 2005
Well my roommate leaves Tuesday to drive the bus for "Kutless","Barlowgirl","Steller Kart" so hes taking his laptop with him which leaves me without a computer. We don't even have cable.... So I'm basically going to go insane while hes gone. I've done a month alone by myself before but at least I had cable TV and my computer at the time. And it was still hard being alone for a month with all those things. What I will probably have to do is write my blogs on paper and go to the library to write them up :|. Its not the same not having a computer at home.. But life will go on and I will be one ranting and raving lunatic when I come back I bet. Or maybe some how I will get a laptop to borrow or something and all will be good. Who knows. I'm hoping on the replacement laptop....

Well valentines is almost here and I'm broke like nothing else. I can barley afford to get Barb something which is hard but I will try my best :|. Yesterday was a good day for sales for me too! I've come to realize that I live quiet a boring life... I haven't bloged in what 4 days? Basically I've got up and gone to work and come home and done the same thing as the day before.... I'm almost up on my 3 months at Nextel. So that means I get my raise and I also can change my shift. I'm hoping to get 10:30am till 7pm or 9am till 5:30pm. I rather do days personally. I don't like 2pm-7pm. I want 8 hrs... more money! But I won't work a Sunday no way.. Sundays are the worst... hehe.

So anyway if my writings are scarce don't fear cause I have gone insane and I've been drawing hieroglyphs on the wall with my blood (LOL Just kidding... or am I?)
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:30 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved