I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Sunday, February 13, 2005
Well yesterday was a good day (Saturday). I went to work oh wait that was a bad day at work :|.. Anyway at work they were upgrading our order system it was down from 9am till 1pm and we had to go into a alternate order system to do all the orders. Well the main problem with that is the program sucks.... And its outdated has no pricing for anything. So you can't give customers price totals nor can they track their orders either. Anyway I stayed an extra hour at work and then went to church where my roommate was doing a concert. Let me say that his concert was amazing. You probably don't know but my roommate has like 6 CD hes composed on. But he hasn't done it in a while. So it was great, we got to hear his songs. Even really old ones which he wrote in college. Anyway he talked a lot to about how everything was taken away and god said sell everything you have. Well he made a "Keep List" and the "Sell List" well god made him give away or sell the stuff that was on the "Keep List". We all know he didn't want to give that stuff away. After all was said and done and his "Keep list" was a sold list. God told him that he wanted all the things that were important to him which was his "Keep list". My "Keep list" is very short mine is my computer and a few other things. But well It kinda touched me and I just said well if you want my computer then I will take this lesson and move on. Just let me get my PC back! HaHaHa! I have a lot of important info on my PC which is something I need. I still miss the gaming but after last night it doesn't seem as important now. I got teary eyed a few times that touched myself. I also got to finally meet Chris Kent. He was a man that has helped me to come where I am today. Between Paul and Chris I probably wouldn't be the person I am today. Chris counselled me with my very deep pains and help me control or rid them from myself. It was a Honor to have met Chris. A very intelligent man who is just an amazing soul. I am bless to have met 2 very important people that have taken me here in time. I've probably said it before. But if it were not for Paul I truly wouldn't be living on earth. I will just leave it at that. And Chris for helping me in a deeper place of my pains and sorrows helped me take the next leap. So all in all its good. I have come so far in the past months (September - today) it just amazes even myself. Again I was changed last night and I think its a good thing. Even my girlfriend Barb wanting to give me a big kiss HeHeHe. I told her I wouldn't kiss her cause I was sick and shes like If you don't mind I don't mind... I have a cough and a sore throat if you didn't know. I feel a lot better today though :). But Barb was over come last night as well. I feel god has touched her very deeply last night as well which makes me happy...

I also got Barb her valentines present today its a basket with a stuffed dog with a huge heart on it and it has Hersey Kisses & Hugs.. And I also wrote a poem:

I did not get you flowers
Because flowers wither and die
My love is not one that wavers nor will it wither nor die.
I am here to stay, for every beat my heart makes.
This is our day. Our love. And our lives.
May we share it for many years to come.
Happy Valentines Day

Lots of love

Josh

Hopefully its not to corny :P. And hopefully she likes what I got her. I think this is another step in our relationship. We're both keeping our eyes on god and our relationship grows. We both know god must always come first and thats the way it should be...

Well I think thats everything.. You have yourselves a good Valentines day and god bless..
Posted by Whitepyro @ 6:28 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved