I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Thursday, January 27, 2005
You know being a Christian we are supposed to lead by example. Well today is one I shall not do so. I want to let stuff out and damn well am I gonna say the stuff I want to say..

Life is ironic your expected to do so much and people just wanna fuck with you. Like your parents for one. One just wants to know when hes going to get his next pill of perks so he can swallow 20 of em and get high off em. Another wants to hold your computer from you. As they think they are some how helping you but in the end it just pisses you off to no end. And its kinda sad cause my mom reads this blog. You have yet to reply to my e-mail too. I'm thankful for what you've helped me with but you just seem to want to make me mad so.... I have nothing really much to say.. Then your girlfriend wants to pull bullshit trips and pretend like shes a freaking victim of all things. I have no time or patience for such childish shit like that and I will not stand for it either. These are the times you wish everyone would just shut up and leave you alone. The only one that isn't mad at me or who I'm not mad at is my roommate which is good. I have a lot of respect for him. I'm tired of holding shit and I guess I will be expressing myself more now too!

But I guess I can clearly say Life is a bitch and damned for all if I not leave it soon. Call me an asshole, Call me a bastard. It might all be true!
Posted by Whitepyro @ 7:45 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved