I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. - John 15:5

Tuesday, February 01, 2005
Well today is my day off. Gonna get some stuff done :). There is more hardships happening :(. I got a letter from the government that they are disputing my taxes I filed last year. And are requesting almost $400.00 to be paid to them. Which is a crock........ I can't say I'm not worried about it... But god will find a way for me to get through it and thats always good. They want the rich to get richer and the poor to get poorer basically. Which is retarded. As if I don't have enough bills. Well not to much where I can't pay them. I'm caught up on my visa. Almost there on my future shop card. And now this :|. I hope I can get some more STAT pays for any holidays. Cause I will work for extra money :). My thinking is hopefully I get money back again this year on my taxes.. And hopefully can pay that $400.00 or maybe god will just take it away and we can be even Stevens hehe. I cleaned out my storage locker today. Found some clothes that need washing that I can wear. Trying to get the old paint stains off my work clothes is gonna be a challenge. We will see how good it comes out. I use to work for a picture frame place. It was an OK job. Could have been better if it paid more :P. But I did a lot of the painting/staining/foiling/embossing/compo/sanding/patching to just name a few :). On a good note Sunday went great at church. I said that before but I mean it was really good. I like to reiterate good things that happen :). My new coat is nice and warm too. And on a higher note.... I hit 9000 Hits today :)

Well back to cleaning I go I suppose :|
Posted by Whitepyro @ 7:40 AM  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Subscribe to my feed

Latest Posts

Archives

Links

Posts Of Interest

Church

Promo Tags

Stickers

Design by Whitepyro © All Rights Reserved